Monday, June 28, 2010

Putrajaya Cyclefest 2010

All spruced up

Warming up

Roadies for the 100km Night Challenge

A team for the inter-department race

Not too young to ride. Waiting for his event

Skateline anybody ?

Adoi !


Last Saturday 26 June 2010, I attended the Putrajaya Cyberfest 2010 held at the Palace of Justice hoping to spend a quiet weekend with my cycling gang. But it was not to be. The event started off delayed and with a very low key. We believed low turn up was because of poor date and timing. Other events were also held concurrently in Putrajaya and the the prestigious Standard Chartered KL marathon was scheduled for the next day. This alone would have kept many people away for the Cyclefest.

Whilst there were many events for the community, family and government departments, all were in the mountain bike group. The only event for road bikers were scheduled for the 100 km Night Challenge. A side event was inline skating scheduled in the evening.

I did not stay any longer than necessary as I was not much of a Mtb nor inline skating fan. I did managed to take some photos which I had uploaded in my Picasa Web album here.

Allen Lai

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading and letting me know what you think, guys! And a big thank you to INTERN for inviting me to share!Less is more. Our wedding dresses 2012 best interpret the concept of amber-like purity by highlighting nothing but the texture of sheer fabrics. Close-fitted dresses in fine structured physique inspire the thought of Grecian beauty mermaid wedding dresses, together with the air of hope and confidence towards life ooze out. Just release yourself from the dazzling complexity and all lost in simplicity.

    ReplyDelete