Sunday, June 20, 2010

1 Malaysia International Dragon Boat Festival 2010

Mabuhay

Yummy

Putrajaya Jom!

Hong Kong

Clear winner

Penang

Pink ladies team

All smiles

Today culminated the 1 Malaysia International Dragon Boat Festival 2010 held in Putrajaya from 18 – 20 June 2010. I attended the final events today and took lots of photos to share with you all.

The festival was a great success and I enjoyed myself very much. I had made many new friends as the atmosphere was friendly and fun, despite of its competitiveness. The two main races were the International events and Malaysian events. There were events for 12 crew boats and 22 crew boats for both single and mixed genders. I feel this is one of the toughest water sport ever, in that rowers would have to paddle as hard a possible, non stop, for at least 2 and half minutes over 500 meters distance. That is real anaerobic at its best. Let my photos tell my story.

Visit the organiser’s website here: http://www.putrajayadragonboat.com/home

I have uploaded 200 over action packed photos here.

You must click the photos individually to download.

Enjoy

Allen Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment