Saturday, December 19, 2009

Putrajaya Trikidz Clinic


I covered the Putrajaya Trikidz Clinic this morning. I was delighted to meet and see so many participants. Needless to say meeting some of their parents too. The event was well organised, as desplayed by the enthusiasm and dedication of all staff and coaches. All the participants were given a run through all the stages of of the competition. Coaches demonstrated all the necessary skills and rules of event. What I enjoyed most were the smiles and keenness of the tiny tots.

I took some pictures. Please feel free to download as you wish. Click here to view my photos.

http://picasaweb.google.com/paceputrajaya0

Call me in the shout box above if you need any password.


I wish all participants good luck tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment