Friday, December 25, 2009

Joy to the world, particularly me

My new love


On Christmas day, I went for a LSD run covering my usual 21 km. I am preparing for my New Balance 30 Km on 17 January 2010. With only about three weeks to go, I must shape up. Festive season not withstanding.
This run was most joyful as I have a reward at the end of the run. Maxis had called me to pick up my new Iphone on Christmas day. 3 Gs with 32 gig to boot. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
The run was good with nice Christmas carols aired over my radio. But my thoughts were on my new Iphone, km upon km. I completed the run just over 3 hrs 30 minutes, not complaining as it was a LSD run.
Hey, I have to sign off now. Still need more time to fiddle with my new love. Hey it's the kid in me.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment