Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back on track


I have registered for my next three runs, albeit short 11km and 12 Km runs. Passion ? Nay, more like vengence. I have been off the road for too long. I am back on track now and I am gearing up for some fun.

I had registered for the BHPetrol’s 11 km Orange Run scheduled on 25July 2010, the Newton 12 Km Challenge Kuala Lumpur on 26 September 2010 and the Mizuno wave 11km Run 2010 17 October 2010.

 I am presently in my training mode, clocking 5km at least three times a week. I am still doing brisk walking and I will break into slow running next week onwards. I am doing well so far and I feel 11- 12 Km would be just nice. Maybe, just maybe, I will do a half marathon by year end.

Allen Lai


1 comment:

  1. Good on you Allen. Hope to see you in these events ya and train well.

    ReplyDelete