Monday, March 29, 2010

I am back

Hello everybody,

Yes I am back. My last post in this blog was put up on 7 February 2010. I am sorry for being away for so long without giving any explanations. It is just not me as I always Serve to Lead.

I was away due to my medical problems. I have been frequently visiting Hospital Putrajaya and Hospital University Kerbangsaan Malaysia (HUKM) in Cheras for the past two months. I have a valid MC to be absent.

On the other hand I was at many major events in KL, Putrajaya and Langakawi, during the past two months. It was just that I could not post them up in this blog. The treatments and medication received make me have serious mood swings and temporary memory lapse.

However I still have the photos taken during each event. I will be posting them up soonest, albeit late. But I believe better late than never.

Thanks for being with me.

Allen Lai



No comments:

Post a Comment